SSC CGL Admit Card Status 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given a mortification for the combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Examination. Those Candidates are interested in the following Recruitment of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 can Download their SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Application Status 2022
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Overview|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Total no. Post||20000 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47600 to 151100|
|Apply Last Date||13/10/2022|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Important Links
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Web Portal|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Click Here|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Western Region||Click Here|
|MP, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Click Here|
|WB, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A &N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Regions||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||KKR Region||Click Here|
|Karnataka, Kerla||KKR Region||Click Here|
|Hariyana, Punjab, J & K Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub Region||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Click Here|
|Eligibility Details as on 08/10/2022|
All other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
|SSC CGL Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||Department||Age Limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||
Max 30 years.
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||20 – 30 years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Max 30 years|
|Ministry of Railway||
20 – 30 years
|Ministry of External Affairs|
Other Ministries / Departments
|18 – 30 years|
|20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Max 30 years.|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Upto 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||20 – 30 years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||18 – 30 years|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Max 30 years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments|
|Assistant / Superintendent|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Upto 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Upto 32 years|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-I||Registrar General of India||Max 30 years|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||
18 – 27 years
|Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Accountant / Jr Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerk||Date. Gen Border Road Organization (MoD)|
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as Tier-1 & Tier-2.
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|