Firstly, SSC CHSL 2019 notification is out. Generally, SSC conducts the exams for various govt jobs e.g. SSC CGL, SSC Stenographer C & D, SSC Constable etc. So now, SSC has started the application for SSC CHSL 2019. SSC is a most popular Indian commission board. It conducts the exams for various job openings. SSC helps the candidate to fill the exam forms for various jobs because this commission is under control of Central Govt. The Indian government is trying to give the high facilities to the Indian citizens. Most of the job seekers are preparing in various coaching institutes for getting the job in SSC CHSL 2019. Previously, SSC published a short notification on their SSC official website. But on 05th March 2019, SSC has published the detailed notification/ advertisement for SSC CHSL.
The following things you will get here in SSC CHSL 2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification, SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online, SSC CHSL Last Date, SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Download SSC CHSL Admit Card, SSC Official Website, SSC CHSL Salary, SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus, and many more things while reading the article.
SSC CHSL 2019 Information in Short
|Job Name||SSC CHSL 2019|
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total Vacancies||Approx. 3259 Posts|
|SSC CHSL Apply Mode||Online|
SSC CHSL 2019 Full Details in Hindi
एसएससी सीएचएसएल 2019 के आवेदन की प्रक्रिया दिनांक 5 मार्च 2019 से प्रारंभ हो चुकी है | एसएससी को हिंदी में कर्मचारी चयन आयोग भी कहते हैं | कर्मचारी चयन आयोग इस वर्ष विभिन्न पदों पर भर्तियां लेकर आया है, इन पदों में लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क, जूनियर सेक्रेट्री असिस्टेंट, पोस्टल असिस्टेंट / सोर्टिंग असिस्टेंट, डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर, डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर ग्रेड-ए के पद है |आपकी सहूलियत के लिए हमने एसएससी सीएचएसएल की पूरी जानकारी यहां बेहतर ढंग से उपलब्ध कराने की कोशिश की है | एसएससी सीएचएसएल के बारे में विस्तृत रूप से जानने के लिए पूरी पोस्ट को पढ़ें | ध्यान रहे की एसएससी सीएचएसएल 2019 के पदों पर आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 5 अप्रैल 2019 रखी गई है | अंतिम तिथि का इंतजार किए बिना आवेदन की प्रक्रिया पूर्ण करें और आगे आने वाली सर्वर प्रॉब्लम से तुरंत बचे |
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Dates
|SSC CHSL 2019 Online Form Starting Date||05/03/2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Last Date||05/04/2019|
|SSC CHSL Fee Payment Last Date||07/04/2019|
|Offline Challan Generation Last Date||07/04/2019|
|Offline Fee Payment Last Date by Challan||09/04/2019|
|Most Important – SSC CHSL 2019 (Tier-I) Exam Date||01/07/2019 – 26/07/2019|
|Similarly, SSC CHSL 2019 (Tier -II) Exam Date||29/09/2019|
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Fees
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicant can pay their fees online as well as offline. For online payment aspirant can use Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, BHIM UPI otherwise you can pay through offline challan which will be deposited in any SBI branch.
दोस्तों एसएससी एवं अन्य सभी डिपार्टमेंट की जॉब संबंधित एवं परीक्षा संबंधित सूचना अपने व्हाट्सएप या फेसबुक पर पाने के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़े और हमारे पेज को लाइक करें आपकी सभी प्रकार के प्रश्न कमेंट कर हमें जरूर बताएं हमारी टीम आपकी पूरी सहायता करने की कोशिश करेगी |
SSC CHSL 2019 in Detail
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)
SSC CHSL 2019 Educational Qualification (As on 01/08/2019)
For following these posts, for example, LDC / For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO 12th pass out any stream is compulsory. But for Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) 12th with Science-Math’s is mandatory.
SSC CHSL 2019 Age Limit (As on 01/08/2019)
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|Age relaxation will be given govt rules accordingly|
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
|Tier – I||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper (Written)|
|Tier – III||Typing Test / Skill Test (Wherever Applicable)|
CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Most Important – Negative Marking i.e. 0.50 for each wrong answer||100||200
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-I Syllabus
Spot the Error, fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, one-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental Arithmetical Operations:
Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 𝜃 + Cos2 𝜃=1 etc.,
Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include 14 questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research.
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-II Syllabus
- After that Tier-I, Tier-II descriptive paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33%.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. A part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-III Details
- Skill Test will be applicable for Data Entry Operators.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would type the same on the computer.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): The ‘speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on Computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would type the same on the desktop system.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi and English. The applicant will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- Candidates who will opt for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those who opt for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.).
- 10 minutes time will be given for typing test.
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Links
|SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online Registration (Link Closed)||Not Available|
|Login for SSC CHSL 2019||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL Notification||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
CHSL 2019 Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 5200-20200||Pay Band – I||Rs. 1900 (Pre-Revised)|
|Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (Pre-Revised)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (Pre-Revised)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (Pre-Revised)|
SSC 2019 Exam Centers
SSC CHSL 2019 Expected Cut Off
Before 2019, previously in 2018 SSC ,CHSL was held. That time, cut off list was following:
SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-I Cut-Off
|Category||Cut-Off Marks||Applicants Available|
|Total Applicants Available||48404*|
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-I Cut-Off
|Category||Cut-Off Marks||Applicants Available|
|Total Applicants Available||53201|
SSC CHSL 2015 Tier-I Cut-Off
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Government Job Recruitment
- Candidate only can apply online.
- Click on Apply Online link in the below section.
- Here before filling the form you need to register first.
- Afterward, you have to log in with your registered credentials.
- Fill all the required fields with correct details.
- Upload all the requisite documents in the prescribed format.
- Afterward, take the print out of your application form for future references.
- The form can submit before or on 05/04/2019. We are advising that apply online without delay as soon as possible.
Join Our Group For Free Job Alert
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Connect On WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
FAQs are the common questions which are generally asked by the reader.
Q. 1 What is the CHSL 2019 Recruitment Last date?
Ans. The last date for applying online is 05/04/2019.
Q. 2 Currently, required qualification possessing students can apply?
Ans. Yes, but requisite qualification should have to be completed before applying online
Q. 3 How many posts for SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment Govt Job Recruitment?
Ans. Total around 3200+ posts are available for CHSL.
Q.4 To whom I contact if I get any difficulty while filling the application form?
Ans. If you find any difficulty in form while filling your form you can comment here for any assistance or guidance for resolving your questions. We will happy to help you.