AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 for 55 Senior & Junior Assistant Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI) will release the AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 for the Non Executives Post 55 .Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for AAI Western Region Vacancy 2022.Airports Authority of India, WR invites applications from eligible candidates who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa to fill up the following posts at various airports in the above states in Western Region.
In this post you get full details about AAI Recruitment 2022 for the 55 Senior & Junior Assistant Posts. like that eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, salary, how to apply etc.
AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Non Executives Post|
|No. of Post||55|
|Start Apply Date||15/10/2022|
|Apply Last Date||14/11/2022|
|Job Location||Western Region|
|Official website||@aai aero|
Also Read This:-Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||06|
|Junior Assistant (Human Resource)||07|
|Senior Assistant(Operations )||4|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||3|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||12|
|Junior Assistant ( Fire Service)||23|
AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 Essential Qualifications & Experience
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)
Junior Assistant (Human Resource)
Senior Assistant(Operations )
Senior Assistant (Electronics)
Senior Assistant (Finance)
Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
AAI Western Region Recruitment PFT & PET 2022
|Height||Not less than 167 cm||Not less than 157 cm.|
|Chest||81 cm normal.
|Weight||Not less than 55 kg||Not less than 45 kgs|
|Get More Information see the Official Notification for PFT & PET|
AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Examination – Computer Based (Online)
- Certificate / Document Verification. (applicable for all cadres)
- Driving Test
- Typing Test
- Medical fitness / Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Eligible State for AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022
fill up the following posts at various airports in the above states in Western Region.
- Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa
AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022 Required Document
- Matriculation Passing Certificate/ Birth certificate as Date of Birth Proof
- Domicile Certificate in the prescribed format of concerned state Educational Qualification certificate including marksheets as
mentioned at point no 4 above.
- Typing Certificate in English @ 30 wpm or Hindi @25 wpm issued by govt. recognized institute (applicable for Post Code:2 only)
- Copy of valid Light Motor Vehicle license as on 30.09.2022 ( applicable for Post Code: 3 only)
- Computer training course certificate of 3 to 6 months( applicable for Post Code:5 only)
- Copy of Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License /Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as on 30.09.2022 /Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before as on 30.09.2022 (applicable for Post Code:6 only).
- Certificate of two years relevant experience in concerned discipline (applicable for Post Code 1 to 5).
- Community Certificate as per Govt. of India format (applicable to candidates applying against SC/ST/OBC(NCL). OBC(NCL) certificate should be valid for FY 2022-23.
- EWS certificate valid for FY 2022-23 issued by a Competent Authority (Not below the rank of Tehsildar) in the format prescribed by Government of India (applicable to candidates applying against EW Category).
- PWD Certificate as per Govt. of India format (applicable to candidates applying against PWD category)
- Discharge certificate and Form of Undertaking for ESM candidates in the Government of India format. Disabled Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Ex-Servicemen killed in action may also upload scanned copy of relevant document (applicable to candidates applying against ESM category)
- NO Objection Certificate (applicable to candidates working in Govt./PSU etc.)
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried may also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- Apprenticeship certificate (if applicable)
- AAI identity card (applicable for AAI staff)
Please see the notification before apply AAI Western Region Recruitment 2022
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Link||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|