Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Apply for 95 Posts.
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023: If you wait for the Assam Riflemen Recruitment , well good news for you because Assam Riflemen are invited online application for 95 various pots . If you wants to be make carrier in Assam Riflemen than this article for you. Eligible male and Female candidates you get full details about Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy overview, important date, Educational Qualification, selection process , important Links. Eligible candidates before apply you must be read the full notification.
Assam Riflemen Recruitment 2023-Overview
|Article Name||Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023|
|Article Type||Latest Recruitment|
|Apply Last Date||22/0//2023|
|Who Can Apply||All Indian Eligible Candidates|
- Apply Start Date: 27/12/2022
- apply Last Date: 22/01/2023
- Assam Rifles Rally Date:11/02/2023
Age limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 &25 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Assam Rifles Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of post|
|Rifleman GD(Male & Female)||81|
|Havildar Clerk (Male & Female)||01|
|Warrant Officer RM ( Male)||01|
|Warrant Officer Draftsman’s ( Male)||01|
|Rifleman Armourer (Male)||01|
|Riflemen NA (Male)||01|
|Rifleman BB (Male)||02|
|Rifleman Carp (Male)||01|
|Riflemen Cook (Male)||04|
|Rifleman Safai (Male)||01|
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Details
Only one dependent family member of Assam Rifles personnel who wee killed in Action, Died while in Service, Discharged from Service on Medical Grounds and missing while in service are eligible to apply for compassionate ground appointment.
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023- Qualification Details
- 10th Class Pass From a Recognized Board.
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate ( 10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer: English with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of words per minute on computer.
Warrant Officer RM:
- 10th from a recognized board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the State Government. OR
- 12th Standard or intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or University or institution.
Warrant Officer Draftsman:
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board and three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from any recognized Polytechnic college or institution.
- 10th Class Pass from a recognized Board.
Rifleman Nursing Assistant
- 10th Class Pass with English, Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board.
Rifleman barber / Carp / Cook / Washerman / Safai
- 10th Class Pass from a recognized Board.
PST & PET for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023
- Height: 170 cms for Male and 157 cms for Female
- Height (ST): 162.5 cms for Male and 150 cms for Female.
- Chest: 80-85 cms
- Chest (ST): 76-81 cms
- For Male Candidates – 05 Km run to qualify within 24 minutes
- For Female Candidates- 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Written Test: Candidates applying under the Compassionate Ground Appointment scheme will be exempted from Written Exam Test.
- Trade (Skill) Test: Trade (Skill) Test for all technical & tradesmen trades will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail in the trade test
- Detailed Documentation Verification. All the Xerox copies of documents submitted by the candidates with their application forms will be verified from original documents at this stage by the Recruitment Board. Hence all the candidates need to carry Original copies of their documents with them while appearing the recruitment rally
How to Apply For Assam Rifleman Offline Form 2023
- Candidates shall submit their offline applications as per format attached along with self-attested copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma technical / ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, inch one Xerox copy of photo I i.e. AADHAAR, PAN / Voter ID / Driving license etc to the address mentioned below:
|Assam Rifleman Offline Application From||Click Here|
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
FAQs- Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023
Q. How many vacancies will be there Assam Rifleman Offline Form 2023 ?
Ans. There are 95 pots for Assam Rifleman Offline Form 2023.
Q. How to apply in Assam Rifleman Offline Form 2023?
Ans. apply process link given above.
Ans Start Date for Apply Online 17/12/2022
Q. What is the minimum and maximum age limit for Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Age limit for Assam Riflemen Recruitment 2023 is 18-25 Yea
Q. How to Download Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Offline from?
Ans. Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Offline from Direst Download Link is Given Above.