Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Maharashtra has Invited Online Application Form For Apprentice 2022. If you looking for this job so your Wait is over now you can Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022-23. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying Online which is given bottom of the Post. In this post you get full details about eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 : Important Details
|Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|No. of Seats||314 Post|
|Advt No.||AX1/ST/RP/ Apprentices/Notification-/ 2022-23|
||Rs. 9000/- Per Month|
|Apply Last Date||23/12/2022|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 13/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 23/12/2022
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notice
- Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Eligibility details
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from the recoined university / institute approved by gorvment of india .
- The Apprentice should be proficient in local language 9reading, Writing, Speaking, & Understanding0 of state/UT.
- The Apprentice should produce 10th and 12th standared marksheet / certificate evidencing one of the language as local language.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022-23- Selection Process
- Candidates must submit the application on the official website with the 12th or Diploma Percentage. Then, the merit list on the basis of the percentage shall be released, which would decide the candidates selected for the post.
How To Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022-23 Online Form
- Visit the official website @https://bankofmaharashtra.in .
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the option “Careers”, available in the top left corner.
- Step 3: Click on the link “Engagement of Apprentices Under the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apply Online”.
- Step 4: Candidates must then choose the “New Registration ” option.
- Step 5: Fill out the registration form and save the registration ID and password generated.
- Step 6: Use the credentials to log in and fill out the application form as asked.
- Step 7: Make a payment of the application fee and submit the form.
- Step 8: Save the form and get a printout for further use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|