CDAC Recruitment 2023: If you are eligible and you want to Job in the Centre for Development Advanced Computing (CDAC), then the CDAC is going to do a great recruitment for you, in which the online application date has been released for the recruitment of 360 post.
If you want to apply for Centre for Development Advanced Computing (CDAC) Recruitment, then in this article, we will tell you about this recruitment in full detail, which includes the process from filling the form to appointment. We advise you to read the full official Notification before applying for Centre for Development Advanced Computing (CDAC).
CDAC Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Centre for Development Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Post Name||Various Post (Project Engineer / Officer etc.)|
|No of Vacancy||360 Vacancies|
|Salary||Various post wise|
|Apply Last Date||20/06/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
- Application Start Date: 01/06/2023
- Application Last Date : 20/06/2023
- Interview Date : Communicate by E-mail.
No application fee is charged by C-DAC for applying to this advertisement.
Age Limit And Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Vacancy|
|CENTRE HEAD of CEIT (Equivalent to level of Senior Project Engineer)||40 Years||01|
|Project Associate||40 Years||40|
|Project Engineer||35 Years||200|
|Project Manager/ Program Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner||50 Years||25|
|Project Officer (Finance)||50 Years||01|
|Project Officer (HRD)||50 Years||01|
|Project Support Staff||35 Years||03|
|Senior Project Engineer / Project Lead / Module Lead||40 Years||80|
|TECHNICAL ADVISOR (Equivalent to level of Project Manager)||50 Years||03|
|TRAINER (Equivalent to level of Project Engineer)||35 Years||06|
CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility
- For all the posts indicated, the candidates should have qualified from AICTE/UGC approved college/Institute or recognized University.
- In case any University/Institution or college is following an evaluation system of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit proof of Percentage (%) issued by university/ Institution/ College and awarded class along with the degree certificate.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|CENTRE HEAD of CEIT (Equivalent to level of Senior Project Engineer)||BE/B-Tech. Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application / ME/ M.Tech / Ph.D. or equivalent degree with 60% or equivalent CGPA|
|Project Associate||BE/B-Tech. Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application / ME/ M.Tech / Ph.D. or equivalent degree with 60% or equivalent CGPA|
|Project Engineer||BE/B-Tech. Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application / ME/ M.Tech / Ph.D. or equivalent degree with 60% or equivalent CGPA|
|Project Manager/ Program Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner|
|Project Officer (Finance)||Two Years Full Time MBA in Finance /Post Graduate in Finance OR CA|
|Project Officer (HRD)||Two Years Full Time MBA in HR or equivalent|
|Project Support Staff||Graduate with 50% marks OR Post Graduate (preferably MBA in HR/Fin) with 50% marks in graduation|
|Senior Project Engineer / Project Lead / Module Lead|
|TECHNICAL ADVISOR (Equivalent to level of Project Manager)|
|TRAINER (Equivalent to level of Project Engineer)|
Important Document CDAC Recruitment 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
CDAC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for written test and/or selection process.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic record and other parameters declared in the on-line application and only screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- In case of excess number of applicants for any post(s), the Management at its discretion reserves the right to increase/change the minimum qualifying criteria/cut off limit. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, marks in written test (if any), performance in interview and such other selection procedures/criteria as adopted and understood by the Management.
How To Apply CDAC Recruitment 2023
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- The candidate needs to log in with mobile no. and then fill in the OTP received on the said mobile no.
- On filling the correct OTP, the applicant will be directed to fill in the application form. In case you have filled in an application in our previous advertisement, the applicant will receive a prefilled editable application.
- Candidates shall check the prefilled application and submit it, after adding additional details by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- After final submit take a print out of you Application And keep it safe for future.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Q. How many vacancies are in CDAC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There are 360 vacancy in Centre for Development Advanced Computing (CDAC) Recruitment 2023?
Q. What is the Application start Date of CDAC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 01/06/2023 is Application Start Date Centre for Development Advanced Computing (CDAC) Recruitment.
Q. What is the Application Last Date of CDAC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 20/07/2023 is Application Last Date CDAC Recruitment 2023.
Q. What is Application Fee for CDAC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 0/-, SC/ ST / PwD / Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-.