Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard Invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala) Post. If you looking for this job so your Wait is over now you can Apply Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying Online which is given bottom of the Post. In this post you get full details about eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 : Important Details
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala)|
|No. of Seats||11 Post|
||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||05/01/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Offline: 10/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 05/01/2023
- Age as on : 22/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notice
- Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Details
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Matriculation or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Equivalent from Board Education recognized by Central / State Govt.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Test:
All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10th standard).
- The duration of written test is one hour. The pass marks will be 50% for the General (including EWS) and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Only those who qualify in the written test written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
Professional Skill Test (PST):
- The PST will be of Qualifying / Not qualifying nature (Q/NQ).
- The skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity.
- Activity: Sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilets & Maintenance of septic tank / sewer lines.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- All those candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same day or on the next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ).
- The standards for PFT are laid down below: –
- One mile / 1.6 Km run-Within 07 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups
Description of duties for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower
- Post is of Sweeper / Safaiwala and duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilet, maintenance of septic tank sewer lines/ Bathrooms onboard Indian Coast Guard ships, Shore establishment premises.
- Post is transferable anywhere in India (Mainland / Islands) subject to the exigencies of the service.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment Physical Standreds
- Height: Minimum height requirement is 157 cms (which may be reduced up to 5 cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tuipura, Garhwal / Kumaon, Sikkim, local tribals of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and upto 2 cms in case of candidate from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard).
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age (± 10% acceptable). Eye Sight: 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses, 6/9 (Better) 06/24 (Worse) with glasses.
How to Apply Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Form 2022
- The application is to be submitted on a A4 size paper typed / hand written as per format enclosed.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post to The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat) before closing date of Application.
- Examination Centre: Headquarters, No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)
- Last date of receipt of application: 05 Jan 23
- Two sets of self-attested photo copies of Aadhar card, educational / technical certificate, domicile, OBC certificate (as per Govt. format & not-more than three years old) and SC/ST certificate (as per Government format) along with ten passport size photographs with blue background (other than affixed on form) should be attached with application.
- Candidates are to be in possession of all Original documents at the time of Recruitment/Written examination.
- Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Offline Form||Click Here
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|