CRPF Recruitment 2022-23 Online Apply For the post HC Ministerial & ASI
CRPF Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022-23: If you wait for the HC Ministerial & ASI (Steno), well good news for you because Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) are invited online application for HCM and ASI 1458 pots . If you wants to be make carrier in CRPF Head Contactable and ASI Post than this article for you. Eligible male and Female candidates you get full details about CRPF Head Constable ASI Recruitment 2022-23 such as vacancy overview, important date, Educational Qualification, selection process , important Links. Eligible candidates before apply you must be read the full notification.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Advt. No||No. A. VI. 19/2022-Rectt-DA-3|
|Post edited Date||27/12/2022|
|No of Vacancy||1458 Vaccines|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Last Date||25/01/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
CRPF Recruitment 2022-23
- Apply Start Date: 04/01/2023
- Apply Last Date: 25/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date:25/01/2023
- Exam Date: Notify as Soon as
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For Others: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Candidates should not born before 26/01/1998 or After 25/01/2005.
- Age as on: 25/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Official Notice.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Category||HC Ministerial||ASI Steno||No. of Post|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate ( 10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Official Notes
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Post Wise Salary
|Post||Pay Level & Salary|
|ASI Steno||Rs.29200- 92300/- (Level-5)|
|HC Ministerial||Rs. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4)|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidates who are declared fit in PST/PET will be called for a written examination on scheduled date & place. CRPF Recruitment process consists of three stages:
- Written Test
- Skill Tests (Typing Speed Test)
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Written test will be objective com descriptive type.
- The duration to solve the paper consisting of above two parts will be 02:30 hours (150 Minutes).
- The Written examination will be be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting or following two parts:
- Negative Marking: in the Recruitment Notice, it’s Not mention about There be negative marking or Not.
|Section A||Hindi/English Language||50|
|Section B||General Intelligence||50|
|Section C||Numerical Aptitude||50|
|Section D||Clerical Aptitude||50|
|Descriptive||Essay, Letter Writing||25|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
- Ability to understand Correct English
- Basic Comprehension and writing ability , etc.
- Error recognition
- Fill in the blanks ( using verbs, prepositions, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- Both Verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetical Computation and Other analytical Functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship Concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish Pattern etc.
- Number systems including questions on simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M, HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables,& Graphs, etc
- The Candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude will be tested.
- Ability to notice similarities and differences between the pairs of names and numbers will be checked.
- Perceptual accuracy and aptitude will be also be assessed
- The abiitiy to handle office routine work work like filing, abbreviating, indexing etc will be tested.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Part-II examination
As we Know, Part II is of descriptive nature consisting of two questions
- Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi of English
- Letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English ( Total 25 marks ).
- Marks obtained by candidates in Part II will be added to the final merit list.
- Part II will not have minimum qualifying marks.
The assessment procedure of the descriptive paper is as mentioned below:
- Essay writing ( 15 marks ): Conant – 05 marks, Coherence/Relevancy – 05 marks and Accuracy – 05 marks
- Letter writing ( 10 marks ) : Format – 03 marks, Content – 04 marks and Accuracy – 03 marks
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Online application window is open from 4th January 2023 to 25th January 2023,
- Visit the official website of CRPF or click on the given link above
- There, you need to go to the Recruitment Page ns click on Recruitment for the Post of ASI ( Steno ) and HC ( Ministerial )-2022 in CRPF.
- Candidates can submit their application through website http: // www.c rpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in ( Through link as Recruitment >View all > Ministerial staff Apply.
- Click on the link to Apply Online
- Fill in all the required details such as basic information, educational qualification, etc. in the application form with due diligence.
- Upload all the documents in their size and format as mentioned in the PDF
- Pay the application fees using online mode.
- Download and save the the application form for future reference
|Apply Link||click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
FAQs- CRPF Recruitment 2023
Q. How many vacancies will be there CRPF Recruitment 2023?
- There are 1458 pots for CRPF Recruitment 2023.
Q. When will CRPF Online release the official Notification for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
- CRPF Online Release Notification on 27/12/2022 for CRPF Recruitment 2023.
Q. What is the Apply Online Date for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Start Date for Apply Online: 04/01/2023 and Last Date for Apply: 25/01/2023
Q. What is the Application fee CRPF Recruitment 2023?
UR/OBC/EWS Rs. 100/-, For Others: Nil
Q. What is the Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Various Post Wise you can see above in this post