Haryana Hight Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 390 Post
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has invited online application for Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 apply before 15th October 2022.The High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is a common institution for the States of Punjab, Haryana and the Union territory of Chandigarh. Eligible candidates for filling up the apply for Haryana Hight Court Recruitment 2022. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying online which is given below.
In this post you get full details about eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment Vacancy Overview
|Panjab and Haryana Hight Court, Chandigarh
|Clerk in Subordinate Courts Haryana
|No. of Post
|Apply Online Date
|Apply Last Date
|Computer Exam & CPT
Also Read This:- Panjab ETT Recruitment 2022
|SC/ST/BC-A/BC-B/ ESM of State of Haryana
|PHC of Haryana
|As per their Original Category
Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment Qualification
The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of application 30.10.2022 (last date of online Registration).
Read Also:-Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022
|No. of Post
|SC/ST of Haryana
|BC-A of Haryana
|BC-B of Haryana
|PHC of Haryana (Gen.)
|ESM of Haryana
Selection Process 2022
Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 selection process are given below.
- The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test) Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
- Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts.
- In Part-I, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test which is of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration by securing 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
- In Part-II, candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. Typing Speed.
The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test) in the following subjects
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment Exam Centers
- Examination can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana, U.T of Chandigarh and Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi NCR.
- Candidates will be asked for preferences regarding examination Centre in their online application form.
Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment Pay Scale
The salary, pay, allowances etc. of the recommended candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions issued by Government of Haryana duly adopted for the Subordinate Courts of Haryana from time to time.
How To Apply Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website sssc.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Submit the application form and print it for future use.
Note: Most be Read Notification before Apply Online
|Download Official Notification
|Join Our Telegram Link
|More Govt. Jobs
Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
Q. How many vacancies will be there in Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans-There are 390 Post for Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the Age Limit for Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans-Minimum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 42 Years for Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the last date for Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The last date to apply for30/10/2022 the Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans- Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Exam Date will be announced Nov/Dec 2022 on Official website.
Q. What is Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Registration Starting Date?
Ans-Haryana Hight Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Registration Starting Date is 15 th October 2022.