Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Various Post Recruitment 2022 Online Apply @www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) are invited online application before 26/10/2022 from eligible candidates for filling up the various posts in the Haryana Teacher Requirement 2022.The education department Published the HSSC on 27/10/2022, regarding the requirement of the 7471 posts of TGTs in various subjects in the Haryana Teacher Requirement 2022. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying online which is given below.
In this post you get full details about Haryana Teacher Requirement 2022 various post recruitment 2022 like that eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
|Haryana Teacher Requirement 2022 Short Details|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|No. of Post||7471|
|Apply Last Date||26/10/2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Grade Pay 4600/-( 35000 to 70000)|
Also Read This:-Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
SC/BC/EWS/ Candidates of Haryana State.
PwD(Person with Disability) Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
Haryana Teacher Requirement Age Limit
Haryana Teacher Requirement Educational Qualification
Note: Essential qualification (E.Q.) is given with each post. (See in official advertisement Notification).
Haryana Teacher Requirement Category No. 1 to 8 Post Details
|Cat. No.||Name of the Post||Total Post|
|02||TGT Home Science||73|
|04||TGT Physical Education||821|
Read Also:-Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022
Haryana Teacher Recruitment (Mewat Cadre) Category No. 9 to 18 Post Details
|15||TGT Physical Education||246|
|17||TGT Social Studies||83|
|18||TGT Home Science||06|
Haryana Teacher Recruitment Selection Process And Syllabus
- Written Examination 95%
- Socio-economic criteria and experience 05%
Note:- Syllabus for written examination (95%) will be issued later on whose details will be available on website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
Required Documents before Apply
- In JPEG (.jpg) file format.
- Photo should not be older than 3 months.
- The photograph should be in color and of the size of 2 inch x 2 inch.
- The background should be a plain white or off-white.
- Head should cover 80% of the photo.
- Photo resolution should be 600 DPI minimum.
- The photo print should be clear and with a continuous tone quality.
- It should have full face, front view, eyes open. The Photo should present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
Centre head within frame.
- There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background.
- Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown.
- The expression on the face should look neutral (no smile & mouth Closed).
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation
- Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate, certificate for family member of ESM and children/grandchildren of Freedom Fighters.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. as per criteria.
- Haryana Bonfire Resident certificate.
- Equivalence certificate in reference to para 19.
- EWS certificate shall be as per Haryana Government guidelines applicable for jobs in Haryana Government.
- Sports gradation certificate shall be as per latest sports policy of Haryana government.
- Experience Certificate for socio economic claim as per Annexure D1 for Government Schools While Annexure F1 for Private Schools.
- Experience Certificate for age relaxation as per Annexure F1.
- Declaration Certificate as per annexure F2. (Declaration must be hand written by the candidate him self in Hindi as well as in English)
Note: Most be Read Notification before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Link||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|