IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Short Information:-IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2022 : Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for IFFCO GEA Vacancy 2022.
- Start Date for Apply Online :- 05/08/2022
Last Date for Apply Online :- 15/08/2022
No FEE is required
Maximum Age:30 Years
(For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
- Four Years Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics and Civil.
- General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have CGPA score in BE / B.Tech degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- Candidates who have passed their degree in 2018 and thereafter can only apply.
- Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by August, 2022 can also apply.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification are not eligible to apply.
IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2022 Compensation
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organization during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer / Laptop with internet facility.
- The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-line Test will be called for personal interview.
- The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centers at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- The selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year.
- It must be clearly understood that this is purely an offer for Apprenticeship training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and does not guarantee employment in IFFCO.
- NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification Coming
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|