ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Notification & Apply Link LDC, JPA & UDC
ISRO Recruitment 2022-23: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Invites Online Application form for the Recruitment of LDC, JPA and UDC for the 526 Post. Eligible Candidates may fill the ISRO Application Form on the official website. Accordingly, the ISRO issued Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf for the LDC, JPA and UDC . Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of ISRO Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification .
ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Organization||Department of Science & Technology|
|Department||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board(ICRB)|
|Post Name||Assistant, LDC, JPA &UDC|
|Advt. No||ISRO:ICRB: 02 (A-JPA):2022|
|No of Vacancy||526 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25500-Rs.81100 /-|
|Post Edited Date||22/12/2022|
|Apply Last Date||09 /01/ 2023|
ISRO Recruitment 2022-23
Important Dates :-
- Apply Start Date: 20/12/2022
- Apply Last Date: 09/01/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 11/01/2023
- Exam Date: Notify As soon AS
Age Limitation :-
- Age Limit As on : 09/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- UR/ OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST /PWD / ESM / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Assistant / Upper Division Clerk
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University AND
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
Steno/Junior Personals Assistant
- Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed with the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; OR
- Diploma in Commercial / Secretarial Practice with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized Board / University, with a pre-requisite condition that Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; and One-year experience as Steno-Typist / Stenographer. AND
- A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography;
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Personal Assistant||153|
|Assistant (Autonomous institutions under DEPT OF Space)||03|
|Jr Personal Assistant (Autonomous institutions under DEPT OF Space)||01|
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Salary ( Pay Scale)
- candidates will be appointed as Assistants/Junior Personal Assistants/Upper Division Clerks/Stenographers in Level 4 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹.25,500/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA]
and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Further, medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam Centers
- Written test will be conducted at eleven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai,
Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Skill Test/Computer Literacy/Stenography Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
ISRO Exam Pattern 2023
Along with the ISRO Syllabus 2023, Candidates must also know the ISRO Exam Pattern 2023. The exam paten will give you an idea bout the number of sections, weightage of questions and marks in each section and the time duration given to attempt the exam. In the table given bellow, we have provide the ISRO Exam Pattern 2023 for the post of Assistants /UDC.
- Each Questions will be of 1 marks each
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks
|Sections||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||50||50|
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus 20223
- Questions to test the candidate’s understanding & knowledge of the language and ability to write correctly, precisely & effectively, correct use of words, idioms & phrases, etc.
- Number System, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Discount, Ratio & Proportion, Mixer & Allegation, Averages, Simple & Compound interest, Time & distance, Time & Work, Pipe & Cistern, Boat & Stream ,Partnership, Surds & Indices, LCM & HCF, Simplification, Geometry (Triangles, Circles, Quadrilateral, Lines & Angles etc), Mensuration (Area, Perimeter, Volume etc),Trigonometry (Trigonometric Identities, Trigonometric Ratios, Circular measures of Angles, Heights & distance etc), Algebra (Factorization, Coordinate Geometry, Polynomials, Sequence & Series, Algebraic identities, Linear equations etc), Statistics & data interpretation
- Environment around us and its applications to the society
- Current affairs of National & International importance
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Missing Number
- Repeated Series,
- Venn diagram
- Logical arrangement of Words
- Coding & decoding
- Sitting arrangement
- ranking arrangement
- Dice, Cube & Cuboid
- Number Series
- Coded equation
- Clock, Directions
- Counting figures
- Problems based on Alphabets and Sequence
- Mirror and Water Image
How To Apply ISRO Recruitment 2022
- Click on the Advt. Link
- Fill in all the required details such as basic information, educational qualification, etc. in the application form with due diligence.
- Upload all the documents in their size and format as mentioned in the PDF
- Pay the application fees using online mode.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
Before Apply Must be Read the Official Notification
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
FAQs ISRO Recruitment 2022
Q. How many vacancies will be ISRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans- there are 526 vacancies announced in ISRO Recruitment 2022.
Q. How many salary in ISRO Recruitment 2022?
Q. When will be ISRO Recruitment 2022 Notification out?
Ans- ISRO Notification for 526 post release on 20/12/2022.
Q. What is the Age limit for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans- Minimum age 18 years & Maximum 28 years