JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online@jipmer.edu.in
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 . Eligible candidates for filling up the apply before 01 December 2022. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying online which is given below.
In this post get you more details such as eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, how to apply etc.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment : Overview
|Department Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER),|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Salary||Rs.44,900/- in Level 7|
|Apply Online Date||07/11/2022|
|Apply Last Date||01/12/2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Application Start Date: 07/11/2022
- Application Last Date: 01/12/2022
- Downloading of Hall Ticket: 10/12/2022
- Date of Examination: 18/12/2022
- UR / EWS/OBC: Rs.1,500
- SC/ST :Rs.1,200
- PWBD: 0
- Payment Mode: Online
- Age As On : 01.12.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
To be eligible for the post of JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment , the applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University(OR)
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./ Indian Nursing council.(OR)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
- Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
|JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy Details|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment: Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Qualifying Nature)
- Medical Test
- Merit List
How To Apply
- Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link
“Apply on-line to the post of Nursing Officer – November 2022”.
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Submit the application form and print it for future use.
Exam Cities For Written Examination
- Test center of Computer Based Test (CBT): The test center for computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mangaluru (Mangalore), Tiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kochi, Kozikode, Kollam & Kannur or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER.
- However, the candidates cannot claim as a matter of rights to be all otted a centre of
their choice. The JIPMER will have the discretion to allot exam center.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of
time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website/ text
Note: Most be Read Notification before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Link||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|