MP TET 2023: Official notification is out for High School Teacher Eligibility Test (HSTET). Those candidates who is interested in the following process of MP TET 2023 & complete the required Eligibility criteria are advised to read the full notification and apply online for MP TET 2023 High School Teacher Eligibility Test.
MPTET 2023 online application will be start form 12 Jan, 2023. Interested Eligible candidates who are seeking a job in MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test are advised to read the full information and apply the application form.
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post Name||High School Teacher|
|Post Edited Date||13/01/2023|
|No. of Pots||Notify Soon|
|Apply Online Last Date||27/01/2023|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
About MP TET 2023 Hight School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the Notation for the Madhya Pradesh (MP) High School Teacher Eligibility Test (HSTET) on December 26, 2023. MP HSTET 2023 has also released the timetable and schedule. In this article, we are sharing the MPTET 2023 schedule. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the important dares.
- Apply Start Date: 12/01/2023
- Apply Last Date: 27/01/2023
- Online Form Edit Last Date: 01/02/2023
- Exam Date: 01/03/2023
- General: Rs.600/-
- For Others: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Age Limit as on: 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- Age Relaxation applicable as per rules.
MPTET 2023 – Education Qualification
- The candidates who wants to fill the application form of MP TET 2023. Than it is necessary to have a certificate of Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed. or Equivalent.
High School Teacher Eligibility Test
MP TET 2023 – Selection Process
The selection of MP TET 2023 will be on the marks obtain in MP TET 2023 exam. The exam paten and the syllabus of MP TET High School Teacher eligibility Test is given below. The exam of MP TET 2023 will be Held on March 1, 2023.
Exam Pattern (Part A)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|GK and Reasoning and Numerical Agility||7||7|
Exam Pattern (Part B)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
MPTET 2023 Syllabus: Part A
- लोम शब्द, शब्दावली व्याकरण, समानार्थक शब्द वाक्यों का अनुवाद, रिक्त स्थान, त्रुटि का पता लगाना, परिच्छेद,वाक्यांश, मुहावरे, बहुवचन आदि।
- Verb, Tense, Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Adverb, Error Correction, Sentence Re-Arrangement, Unseen Passage, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar, Idiom and Phrase eats.
- General Mental/Analytical Ability, Verbal/Logical reasoning, Relations & Hierarchies, Analogies, Assertion, Truth Statements, Coding & Decoding, Situational Reasoning, Series & Patterns involving words & Alphabets.
- Two and three dimensional/ Venn diagrams based questions, Number Patterns, Series Sequences, Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.), Asthmatic aptitude, Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data sufficiency etc.), Direction sense, Analysis and interpretation in various contexts.
Pedagogy (Part B)
- Curriculum: meaning, principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
- Panning: Instructional plan-years plan, unit, Lesson Plan.
- Instructional material and Resources: Textbook’s Workbooks, Supplementary material-Audio Visual aids, Laboratories, Library, Clubs-Museums- Community, Information and Communication Technology.
- Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics a good test, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, analysis and interpretation of scholastic achievement test.
- Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications- Sensory
- Impairment (Hearing Impairment and Deaf Blind), Cognitive Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability and Specific Learning Disability), Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy and loco-motor).
- Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disability.
- Process of inclusion: concern issues across disabilities.
- Constitutional provisions.
- Education & Technology.
Communication & Interaction
- Theory of communication, Types of communication, Communication & language, Communication in the classroom, barriers in communication.
- Strategies of Children’s’ learning, factors affecting learning- attention and interest. How children learn?
How to Apply MP TET 2023
- Check the eligibility from the MP TET Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website peb.mponline.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
How to apply for MP TET 2023?
Candidates can apply the online Form 12/01/2023 to 27/01/2023.
What is application fees of MP TET 2023?
Application fee for UR: 600/- and others : Rs 300/-.
How many seats are there in MP TET 2023?
There is no any seat in MP TET 2023 Because this an entrance exam for Hight School Teacher Eligibility test.
What is the Age Limit for MP TET 2023?
Applicants Age Limit should be Minimum 31 Years and Maximum age in not applicable.