Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Invites online Application Form for Dockyard Apprentice Posts. Eligible Candidates Apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Read Full Notification Which is given bottom of the post.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Naval Dockyard Apprentice School|
|Post Name||Various post ( Fitter, Mechanic, Painter etc.)|
|No of Vacancies||281 Post|
|Salary||Rs.6000/- to Rs.7000/-|
|Apply Last Date||24/06/2023|
- Start Date For Apply : 03/06/2023
- Last Date For Apply : 24/06/2023
No application fee is charged by Naval Dockyard for applying to this advertisement.
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Candidates Born Between 21 Nov. 2002 to 21 Nov. 2009.
- Age Relaxation Available as per official Notification.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
One Year Training
|Name of Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Ref. & AC||7|
|Sheet Metal Worker||3|
Two Year Training
|Forger & Heat Treater||1|
Pay Scale / Salary Details
|During the first year of training||Rs.7000/- Per month for ITI passed & Rs.6000/- for fresher|
|During the Second year of training||With 10% increase|
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifications: As per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rule 1992, the minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship manner, then the vacancies so lying unfilled may be filled by persons not belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes. Classes. training in Designated Trades shall be Std. 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 4 5 6 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std. 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as Fresher’ shall be Std. 8 pass only, without ITI and for Forger and Heat Treater trade shall be 10th std. pass only, without ITI.
Minimum Physical Standards
Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal. Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-Il) dated 14 Nov 1996.
How to Fill Naval Dockyard Apprentice Form 2023
- Passport size photo of candidate in light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size up to 200 Kb) in .JPEG/. JPG format.
- SSC/Matriculation (Std. 10) marksheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card).
- Std. 8 marksheet (where applicable).
- ITI marksheet. (Candidates who have registered for Apprenticeship and whose results are awaited and those who have not uploaded their marksheet during registration stage are required to subunit their marksheet latest by 13 Jul 2023. The marksheet is to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the full name of candidate and trade applied in the email. Non submission of ITI marksheet will result in the candidate being ineligible to be considered for written examination.)
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only] to be submitted as per extant policies / regulations in vogue.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Certificate of son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport of candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time (file size up to 200 Kb) in JPEG l.JPG format.
- Certificate of son / daughter of Defense Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable.
- Aadhaar Card of candidate (Compulsory) (file size up to 200 Kb) in .JPEG /.JPG format.
- Self photographs and photographs of other documents taken from mobile phones/cameras and uploaded are not acceptable.
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
Q. How Many Post in Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There are total 281 Posts in this Vacancy.
Q Who can Apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 10th Pass Can Apply and ITI Pass.
Q. What is the application Start date Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 03/06/2023 is Application start Date.
Q. What is the application Last date Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 24/06/2023 is Application Last Date.