NCERT Recruitment 2022 Notification and Apply Online for Various Posts@ncert.nic.in
National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) are invited online application before 8/10/2022 from eligible candidates for filling up the various posts in the NCERT Recruitment 2022. National Council of Education Research and Training Published the teaching posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying online which is given below.
In this post you get full details about various post recruitment 2022 like that eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
|Haryana Teacher Requirement 2022 Short Details
|National Council of Education Research and Training
|No. of Post
|Apply Last Date
Also Read This:-Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
NCERT Requirement Age Limit
NCERT Requirement 2022 Educational Qualification
|Ph.D + 10 Yrs. Exp.
|PG + Ph.D. + 8 Yrs. Exp.
|PG + NET/ Ph.D
|PG in Library Science + 10 Yrs Exp.
|PG in Library Science + NET/ Ph.D
Read Also:-Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022
|NCERT Recruitment 2022 Post Details
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) are Given below:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Required Documents before Apply
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned recent/colour passport size photograph, applicant’s signature and all the relevant documents. The candidates have to keep a copy of application with documents for record and the same to be produced at the time of verification of document/ interview, if shortlisted.
Note:- Get More Information Please See the Notification@ncert.nic.in
How To Apply NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the NCERT Recruitment Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.ncert.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
Note: Most be Read Notification before Apply Online
|Download Official Notification
|Join Our Telegram Link
|More Govt. Jobs