NCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out For 405 Posts.
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Coal India Limited CIL) has released the lasted notification for the recruitment of various posts. In this vacancy there 105 Posts of Mining Sirdar, Surveyor.Interested candidate must read full notification before applying Online which is given below. In this post you get full details about eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
NCL Vacancy 2022 : Overview
|Department||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Post Name||Mining Sirdar/ Surveyor|
|No. of Seats||405 Posts|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||22/12/2022|
|The candidates applying for the various posts have to pay the application fee via online mode to complete the application process. The application fee category-wise is tabulated below.
- Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Eligibility Details
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details
NCL Recruitment 2022 Salary
Salary for Northern Coalfield Limited Recruitment has been kept as follows.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Monthly|
|Mining Sirdar||Rs. 31852.56|
NCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2022
In the below-mentioned table, we have listed down the exam pattern of the written test (Stage-1 ) of the NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Exam 2023. Candidates are advised to take note of it before they start the preparation of the exam
|Part||Subject Names||No. of Marks|
|Part A||Technical Subject||70|
NCL Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- Mining Geology I
- Surveying I
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics I
- Engineering Graphics
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Mineral Recovery
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Mine Machinery
- Mining Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Mining Practice I
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- English Communication
- Introduction to Mining
- Coal Mining
- Computer Application in Mining
- Disclaimer: The candidates collect
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- General Politics
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Countries & Capitals
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Knowledge of Current Events
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Arithmetical Number Series etc
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Discriminating Observation
- Figure Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Similarities and Differences
- Visual reasoning
- Alphanumeric reasoning
- Number Series
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Cubes & Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
How To Apply Indian Navy MR Online From 2022
- The candidates can apply online on the official website nclcil.in from 01 Dec 2022 to 22 Dec 2022. The procedure is available on official website nclcil.in.
- After Login, Filling of online Application for the Examination
- Candidates are required to upload the following documents such as Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
- Next Step is Online Application Fee
- After completion of payment procedure
- candidate may take a print out for future use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|