NTRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 182 Post & Notification
NTRO Recruitment 2023 : If you wait for the NTRO Recruitment , well good news for you because National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) are invited online application for182 various pots . If you wants to be make carrier in NTRO than this article for you. Eligible male and Female candidates you get full details about NTRO Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy overview, important date, Educational Qualification, selection process , important Links. Eligible candidates before apply you must be read the full notification.
NTRO Recruitment 2023-Overview
|Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Article Type||Latest Recruitment|
|Apply Last Date||21/0//2023|
|Who Can Apply||All Indian Eligible Candidates|
- Apply Start Date: 31/12/2022
- apply Last Date: 21/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR/OBC/EWS/: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||81|
|Electronic & Communication||79|
NTRO Category Wise Vacancy Details 2023
Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Details
For Aviation Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institute in Electronics / Communication / Electronics & Communication (Avionics) /Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics (Microwave) / Power Electronics / Applied Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Computer Science / Computers / Information Technology / Aeronautical Engineering/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering and Automation/ Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechatronics Combination of two or more of above fields/ Passed Section-A & B Examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata in any of the above branch of Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Science in Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Applied Electronics Power Electronics/ Mathematics / Applied Mathematics Mathematics & Computing / Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics from a recognized University / Institute.
For Computer Science & Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institution Computer Science / Computers / Information Technology / Data Science / Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Information Science / Big Data Analytics / Software Engineering / Geo–Informatics /Cyber Security / Geomatics/ Geospatial Information System (GIS)/Information Security / Mechanical/ Remote Sensing/Deep Learning / Robotics Engineering/Combination of two or more of above fields Passed Section–A & B Examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata in any of the above branch of Engineering; OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Statistics / Mathematics from a recognized University / Institute OR
- Master’s Degree in Science in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Software Systems / Computer Technology / Data Science / Big Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Information Technology / Cyber Security / Information Science / Data Science & Spatial Analytics / Geo–Informatics/ Mathematics / Applied Mathematics/ Cyber Law and Information Security/ Geomatics/ Geospatial Information System (GIS)/ Mathematics & Computing Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Remote Sensing/Statistics from a recognized University / Institute.
For Electronics & Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institute in Electronics / Communication 1 Electronics & Communication (Avionics) / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Computer / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics (Microwave) / Power Electronics / Applied Electronics / Electronics Instrument & Control / Instrumentation & Control Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electrical and Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Combination of two or more of above fields / Passed Section-A & B Examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata in any of the above branch of Engineering; OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Statistics / Mathematics from a recognized University / Institute. OR
- Master’s Degree in Science in Electronics / Electronics & Communications/ Applied Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Mathematics / Applied Mathematics Mathematics & Computing Informatics/ Networking/ Physics/ Applied Physics from a recognized University/Institute.
NTRO Recruitment 2023- Salary & Pay Scale
Allowances & other benefits: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Special Security Allowance, Children Educational Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Medical facilities, Central Government Employees Group Insurance
|Post Name||Classification||Pay Scale|
|Aviator-II||Group A||Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|Technical Assistant||Group B||Level 10 (Rs. 44900-14200)|
NTRO Recruitment Centre of Examination 2023
The Stage–I (Written Examination) is tentatively scheduled to be conducted at the following cities. The candidate has to choose any two different cities in order of his/her preference. Efforts though will be made to accommodate the candidate’s choice of preference, however, the NIELIT reserves the right to add /delete/change any of the following cities depending upon the number of applicants, availability of the examination center in a city and administrative requirement, etc. No request for change of city or examination center or date of examination shall be entertained: –
- Guwahati (Assam)
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Patna (Bihar)
- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- Chandigarh (Punjab)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- New Delhi (Delhi)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Gangtok (Sikkim)
- Kurukshetra (Haryana)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
- Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Jammu (Jammu And Kashmir)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Srinagar (Jammu And Kashmir)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
NTRO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The Selection Process is two stages that follow, candidates’ performance will be considered for the Aviator-II Technical Assistant, and Technical Assistant Positions.
- Written Exam (OMR Based)
- Document Verification
NTRO Exam Pattern 2023
- The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Stage-I shall only be called for Stage-II. The Interview will be conducted at New Delhi only.
- Weightage will be given to the candidates possessing related/relevant experience.
How to Apply For NTRO Recruitment 2023
Online application window is open from 31th December 2022 to 21th January 2023,
- Visit the official website of NTRO or click on the given link below.
- Click on the link to Apply Online
- Fill in all the required details such as basic information, educational qualification, etc. in the application form with due diligence.
- Upload all the documents in their size and format as mentioned in the PDF
- Pay the application fees using online mode.
- Download and save the the application form for future reference.
|Apply Link||Active on 31/12/2022|
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
FAQs- Assam Rifleman Recruitment 2023
Q. How many vacancies will be there NTRO Form 2023 ?
Ans. There are 95 pots for NTRO Recruitment 2023.
Q. How to apply in NTRO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. apply process link given above.
Q. What is the Apply Online Start Date for NTRO Recruitment 2023?
Ans Start Date for Apply Online 31/12/2022
Q. What is the minimum and maximum age limit for NTRO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Age limit for NTRO Recruitment 2023 is 28-25..