Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Only 12th Pass, Apply Online
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023: If you are 12th pass and you want to Job in the police department, then the Odisha government is going to do a great recruitment for you, in which the online application date has been released for the recruitment of 4790 police constable posts. If you want to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment, then in this article, we will tell you about this recruitment in full detail, which includes the process from filling the form to appointment. We advise you to go through the official Notification before applying for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment.
OPSSB Recruitment Overview 2023
|Organization||Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB)|
|Post Name||Odisha police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Post Edited Date||02/01/2023|
|No of Vacancy||4790 Vacancies|
|Salary||Level-05 ( Rs. 21,700 to 69,100)|
|Apply Last Date||21/01/2023|
|Job Location||In Odisha|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Important Date in this Recruitment which is as Follows:-
- Notification Published Date: 30/12/2022
- Apply Start Date:30/12/2022
- Apply Last Date:21/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date: 21/01/2023
- The Examination Fee has been exempted to all the categories of candidates as per G.A. & P.G Department Notification No. 9897/Gen, dtd 11.04.2022.
If you want to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment, then your age should be as follows.
- Age will be Calculated Date: 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility
- The Candidates must have passed 12th Examination Conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized, Board/Council.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2022 Post Wise Salary
If you are appointed in Odisha Police Constable then you will get Scale of Pay of Constables under ORSP Rules, 2017 is Level -05 of the Pay Matrix in the Scale of Pay (Rs.21,700 – Rs. 69,100).
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The process of selection in Odisha Police Constable is as follows-
- Written Examination
- Measurement of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Efficiency Tests ( Qualifying )
- Driving Test.
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
Odisha Police Constable Scheme of Examination 2023
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Written Examination pattern
- The questions in the written examination shall comprise of Odia language,
English Language, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Situational Awareness,
Logical Reasoning and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- The standard of the questions shall be such that a student who has passed +2 Examination will be able to answer.
- There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in written examination.
- The medium of written examination shall be in English except the questions in
- The Candidates not appearing for written test shall be disqualified.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be decided by the State
Selection Board as per Recruitment Rules
Physicals Standard Measurements for all Categories ( Qualifying Only)
OPSSB Constable Physical Efficiency Tests
|Men ( all Categories)||Running 1.6 Km||6 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Women ( all Categories)||Running 1.6 Km||8 Minutes 30 seconds|
|Men ( all Categories)||Broad Jump 3.66 mtrs.||3 attempts|
|Women ( all Categories)||Broad Jump 2.75 mtrs.||3 attempts|
Required Document Before Apply Online in OPSSB Recruitment 2023
The applicants shall be required to upload the scanned copies of the original certificates/Documents as listed below for during filling of the application from.
- 10th pass certificate,12th pass certificate, Caste Certificate, Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How To Apply OPSSB Online Form 2022
- To Register first time, click on “ Register” on Home Page of State Selection Board , Odisha Police by clicking on the Link www. odishapolice.gov.in and www. opssb.nic.in
- Once it is registered successfully, SMS / e-mail will be sent to the candidates through their registered mobile and e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to remember Registration Number and Password for future reference and use. Candidates have to login into the system with email/user ID/ Mobile Number and the password generated by the candidate
- Click on the Start/View Application
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click On Post Selection and then save and continues.
- fill the details ( Personal details, Educations details, Documents Upload,)
- You can check Preview
- Once your application is submitted, you can not edit your application.
- Take a Printout copy of their application from for their future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
FAQs Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Q. How many vacancies will be there Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Ans-There are 4790 pots.
Q. When will NIT Online release the official Notification for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans-DPSSB Notification Released Date 30/12/2022.
Q. What is the Apply Online Date for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans-Start Date for Apply Online: 30/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply: 20/01/2023
Q. What is the Age Limit for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans-Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 23 Years.