Patna High Court Translator Recruitment
Short Information:- Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022: Patna High Court Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Translator 39 Post. Eligible Candidates Apply for Patna High Court Translator Recruitment. Before Apply Must Read Full Notification Which is given bottom of the post.
Job Overview :-
|Department||Patna High Court|
|Post Name||Translator (Group B)|
|Advt No.||PHC / 04 / 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 44900/ –To Rs . 142400/-|
|No. Of Vacancy||39|
|Apply Last Date||11/11/2022|
Important Dates :-
- Start Date For Apply Online:- 21-10- 2022
- Last Date For Apply Online:-11 – 11 – 2022
- Last Date For Fee Payment:- 13 – 11- 2022
- Date Of Exam:- 08-01-2023
Age Limitation :-
- Age As On :- 01-01-2022
- Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age :- 37 Years
- See Notification For Age Relaxation
- UR / BC / EBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / OH: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
The applicant Have To Do This essential qualification / eligibility conditions for the post of Translator as on 01st August, 2022:
- Graduation with English as one of the subject from a recognised University.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
- Preference will be given to Post-graduate candidates in English / Hindi.
- Preference will also be given to the candidates having knowledge of Urdu / Bangla / Kaithi.
Selection Process :-
|General English (Objective Type)||30||45 Min|
|General Hindi (Objective Type)||30|
|General Awareness (Objective Type)||20|
|Translation (English to Hindi)||60||2 Hours|
|Translation (Hindi to English)||60|
|Computer Proficiency Test
|Word processing Test on MS Word||10||
|Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel||10|
|Test of proficiency in Urdu / Bangla / Kaithi (Only for the candidates having proficiency in these languages)||05||
Vacancy Details :-
|Category||No. Of Post||Reserved For Women|
- Grammar: Article, Tense, Active-Passive Voice, Direct-Indirect Speech (Narration), Preposition, Conjunction
- Vocabulary/ Spelling Test
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One-word substitution
- Sentence Completion and Structure
- Common Errors
- Idioms & Phrases
- व्याकरण: शब्द रूपांतरण, लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वाच्य, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- अपठित गद्यांश
- शुध्द वर्तनी
- समानार्थी एवं विलोम शब्द
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियॉ
- India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Polity, Economy, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Sports, Important Schemes, Important Days, People in News, current events of national importance, awareness towards General Science, Environment applicable in day to day life and awareness of knowledge of social importance.
- Bihar especially pertaining to its History, Culture, Geography, Economy Polity and general awareness.
- The descriptive test will target to test candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages (English and Hindi) correctly, precisely and effectively.
- The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed i.e. graduation level.
- Translation (English to Hindi): This section will include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
- Translation (Hindi to English): This section will also include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
Computer Proficiency Test:
- Word processing Test on MS Word (10 marks): This test will target to test the basic typing skill of the candidates as well as their basic knowledge of MS Word.
- Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel (10 marks): This test will target to check the basic understanding of MS Excel.
- Internet Proficiency (05 marks): This test will target to test the basic understanding of internet usage.
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|