RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited recruiting 396 Apprentices at various training centers through RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Check all the details.
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) is a Government of India Undertaking is a leading Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company. RCFL has recently opened 396 vacancies for the post of an apprentice through RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The posts are for Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice under RCFL. The application portal is open for registration and will close on 14 August 2022. Aspirants interested in RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 must read the complete article for various details on the recruitment. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 and must bookmark this website for further Defence Job updatate
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Overview
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: A total of 396 vacancies are announced under RCFL Recruitment for Apprentice. The important information regarding RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification is tabulated below.
|RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||GRADUATE APPRENTICE / TECHNICIAN
APPRENTICE / TRADE APPRENTICE
|Number Of Vacancies||396|
|Start Date To Apply||30 July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14 August 2022|
|Job Location||TROMBAY, MUMBAI AND THAL, RAIGAD DISTRICT|
RCFL Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Area of Training||No. of Post||Duration|
|Accounts Executive||51||13 Month|
|Secretarial Assistant||69||15 Month|
|Recruitment Executive (HR)||30||14 Month|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||85||12 Month|
|Boiler Attendant||3||24 Month|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||3||12 Month|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||13|
|Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||10|
|Housekeeper Hospital||1||18 Month|
|Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||1||15 Month|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||3|
RCFL Apprentice : Qualification
|Area of Training||Qualification|
|Accounts Executive||B.Com, BBA / Graduation with Economics|
|Secretarial Assistant||Any Graduate, Basic English Knowledge|
|Recruitment Executive (HR)|
|Chemical||Diploma in Relevant Engineering Disciplines.|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only|
|Boiler Attendant||10th class exam with Science and Mathematics|
|Electrician||10th class exam with Science and Mathematics|
|Horticulture Assistant||10th class exam or its equivalent|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only|
|Machinist||10th class exam with Science and Mathematics|
|Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||10th class examination with Science and Plant) Mathematics|
|Welder||8th class examination from a recognized school|
|Housekeeper Hospital||10th class exam under 10+2 system|
|Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||12th class exam under 10+2 system with physics, chemistry and biology|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)|
RCFL Apprentice : Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2022
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University / Institute as a regular full time course.
- Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.04.2022.
- Date of passing of the Final Qualifying examination for Apprenticeship (as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement) should be greater than equal to 01.01.2020.
- The Apprentices shall be provided training at TROMBAY, MUMBAI And THAL, RAIGAD DISTRICT as per Company’s requirement.
RCFL Apprentice : Stipend
|Category||Minimum Amount of Stipend|
|School pass – outs (class 5th – class 9th )||Rs. 5000/- per month|
|School pass – outs (class 10th )||Rs. 6000/- per month|
|School pass – outs (class 12th )||Rs. 7000/- per month|
|Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder|
|Technician apprentices or diploma holder in any stream||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Graduate apprentices or degree in any stream||Rs. 9000/- per month|
RCFL Apprentice : Selection Process
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
- The candidates from the merit list will be called for Documents Verification.
- After successful completion of Documents Verification and successful Contract Approval of Apprenticeship on the respective portal only then they will be appointed as Apprentice Trainee.
Apprentice Registration Required Before Apply
- Candidates aspiring for Trade Apprenticeship shall register on : http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Candidates aspiring for Technician Apprentice shall register as a student on : https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates aspiring for Graduate Apprentice such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA / Graduation with Economics will be registered after joining at RCF as an Apprentice.
Find More New Latest Vacancy
- RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Date Extend
- BTSC Bihar ECG Technician Recruitment 2022
- BTSC Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA) Recruitment 2022
- BTSC Bihar X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2022
- DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- BTSC Bihar ANM 2022 Online Form – 10,709 Post
- DSSSB Group B and C Posts Recruitment 2022
- BSF Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022