SSB Constable Recruitment 2023: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Online Application Form for Constable 543 Posts. Interested candidates Apply for this post & Must Read Full Notification Before Apply.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2023: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Online Application Form for Constable Posts as (Carpenter, Blacksmith, Driver, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Cook) in Group-‘C’ Non-Gazetted. Interested candidates Apply for this post & Must Read Full Notification Before Apply.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Name||Constable in Various Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- (Level-3)|
|Apply Last Date||18/06/2023|
Important Dates :-
|Application Start Date||20/05/2023|
|Application Last Date||18/06/2023|
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / Female :- Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limitation :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :-
Category wise vacancy details given below
|Post Name||No.Of Post|
|Constable (Driver) only Male||96|
|Constable (Washerman) Only Male||58|
|Constable (Barber) Only Male||19|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Only Male||81|
|Constable (Cook) Male||165|
|Constable (Cook) Female||01|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Only Male||79|
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 Salary/ Pay scale is based on Pay Level – 3 ( Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-)
Also Read :
SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Constable (Driver) only Male
- Matric (10th) Pass from any recognized board.
- Must possess Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License .
- Passed Matriculation (10th) with Science as a Main subject from a recognized Board or University.
- Passed the Diploma in automobile or motor mechanical engineering or two years certificate course in automobile or motor mechanical engineering from a Government recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent.
- Possess valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicles.
- Desirable: Two years experience in an authorized garage or workshop.
Constable (Carpenter, Blacksmith and Painter)
- Passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Two years work experience in respective trade; OR
- One year certificate course from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the respective trade; OR
- Two years Diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or similar trade must Qualify trade test.
Constable (Tailor, Barber, Gardner, Cobbler, Washerman, Cook, Water carrier and Safaiwala)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with Two years work experience in respective trades. OR
- One year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade. OR
- Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training| Institute in the trade or similar trade must qualify trade test.
Note – Multi-Skilled Candidates will be Given Preferance.
How to Apply SSB Constable Recruitment
- Only online applications will be accepted for this position.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Interested/ eligible candidates may download the detailed advertisement for the above posts from SSB recruitment website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
SSB Constable Recruitment FAQ
What is the Start Apply Date of SSB Constable Recruitment 2023?
What is the last Apply Date of SSB Constable Recruitment 2023?
What is the Full Form of SSB?
Ans- Sashastra Seema Bal.