SSC CGL 2022 Online Form 2022
Short Information:- SSC CGL 2022 Online Form 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application Form for the recruitment of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022 Approx 20000 Post. Candidates are Advised to Read Full Notification Before Apply For SSC CGL 2022 Online Form 2022.
Important Dates :-
- Application Start Date :- 17.09.2022
- Application Last Date :- 08.10.2022
- Tier I Exam Date: Dec 2022
- UR/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST / PH : Nil
- All Category Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online/ Offline
Eligibility Details as on 08/10/2022 :-
All other Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade – II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
Total post :-
Vacancy Details :-
|Post Name||Department||Age Limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||
Max 30 years.
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||20 – 30 years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Max 30 years|
|Ministry of Railway||
20 – 30 years
|Ministry of External Affairs|
Other Ministries / Departments
|18 – 30 years|
|20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Max 30 years.|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Upto 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||20 – 30 years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||18 – 30 years|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Max 30 years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments|
|Assistant / Superintendent|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Upto 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Upto 32 years|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-I||Registrar General of India||Max 30 years|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||
18 – 27 years
|Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Accountant / Jr Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerk||Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD)|
Selection Process :-
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as Tier-1 & Tier-2.
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|