SSC CGL Answer Key 2022-23 for Tier-1 and Question PDF Download
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted the combined Gradate level (CGL) 2022 Tier-1 (Prelims) Examination in Computer Based Test ( CBT) mode from 1-13 December 2022.Lakhs Candidates appeared for the SSC CGL Exam conducted in various shifts across the country. The SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 is Soon to be released by the Staff Selection Commission. The Candidates can Check their CGL Answer Key, Download the Question Paper PDF, and fill the objection in SSC CGL Answer Key.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Gradate Level Various Posts|
|Release SSC CGL Answer Key 2022||17/12/202|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Important Links
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Web Portal|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Click Here|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Western Region||Click Here|
|MP, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Click Here|
|WB, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A &N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Regions||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||KKR Region||Click Here|
|Karnataka, Kerla||KKR Region||Click Here|
|Hariyana, Punjab, J & K Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub Region||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Click Here|
|Eligibility Details as on 08/10/2022|
All other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
|SSC CGL Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||Department||Age Limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||
Max 30 years.
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||20 – 30 years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Max 30 years|
|Ministry of Railway||
20 – 30 years
|Ministry of External Affairs|
Other Ministries / Departments
|18 – 30 years|
|20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Max 30 years.|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||20 – 30 years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||18 – 30 years|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Max 30 years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments|
|Assistant / Superintendent|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Up to 32 years|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-I||Registrar General of India||Max 30 years|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||
18 – 27 years
|Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Accountant / Jr Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerk||Date. Gen Border Road Organization (MoD)|
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as Tier-1 & Tier-2.
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|