Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Vacancy 2022 Online Apply From @ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) invites Online Application Form For the SSC CGL Vacancy of various post of Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022 Approx. 20000 Post . Interested Candidates Must Read Full Details &Notification Before Apply Which is Given Below.
In this post you get full details about SSC CGL vacancy 2022 various post like that eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Short Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022|
|Apply Last Date||13/10/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Age Limit
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Qualification As on 18/10/2022
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Essential Education Qualification Post Wise Given Below:
All Other Post:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent For all Post.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade – II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
|Assistant Audit||Indian Audit & Department under C & AG|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Department under C & AG|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretarial Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau IB|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry Of Railway|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector ( CGST,& central excise)||CBIC|
|Inspector (preventive officer)||CBIC|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Assistant/Superintendent||Indian Coast Guard|
|Assistant||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)|
|Research Assistant||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||M/O Statistics & Program Implementation|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Registrar Central of India|
|Auditor||Offices under C & AG|
|Accountant||Offices under C & AG|
|Accountant/Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Department|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as Tier-1 & Tier-2.
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 syllabus tiers-1
|Subject||No. Of MCQ||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|New Notification||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Find More Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Link||Click Here|