SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
Short Information:-SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of IMD Scientific Assistant 990 Post. Interested candidates Apply for this post & Must Read Full Notification Before Apply .
Job Overview :-
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant in IMD|
|Salary||Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||18/10/2022|
Important Dates :-
- Start Date For Apply Online:- 30 -09 – 2022
- Last Date For Apply Online :-18 – 10 – 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 20 – 10 – 2022
- Form Correction Date :- 25 – 10 – 2022
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Date :- Dec 2022
Age Limitation :-
- Age Limit as on: 18 – 10 – 2022
- Maximum Age: 30Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19–10–1992 and not later than 17–10–2004.
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / ESM / Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
- NOTE–I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- NOTE–II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- NOTE–III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects
Selection Process :-
- The Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination comprising 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration.
- The question paper would have two parts, Part–I and Part–II as detailed below:
Subject No. Of Qs Max Marks Duration Exam Pattern For Part 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning 25 25 02 Hours (for Part 1 & 2) Quantitative Aptitude 25 25 English Language & Comprehension 25 25 General Awareness 25 25 Exam Pattern For Part 2 CBT Physics / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. 100 100
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non–verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- General Awareness:
General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India. Current events. Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement, salient feature of the Constitution of India. Economic and social aspect of the country and its people
- English Comprehension:
English grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of center, Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angle, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
Total post :- 990
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|