TFRI Recruitment 2022-23 Notification for MTS, LDC & Technician
TFRI Recruitment 2022: Apply Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) Vacancy Post. If you looking for this job so your Wait is over now you can Apply TFRI Recruitment 2022-23. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying Online which is given bottom of the Post. In this post you get full details about eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
TFRI Recruitment 2022 : Important Details
|Department||Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, LDC, Driver & MTS|
|No. of Seats||16 Post|
||1-6-19/22/ TFRI/ Estt-DR-3|
||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||10/01/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 12/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/01/2023
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||21-30 Years|
|Technician (Plumber)||21-30 Years|
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notice
- Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
TFRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. OF Vacancy|
TFRI Recruitment Qualification Eligibility details
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Forestry / Agriculture (as a Subject) from a recognized University.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class Certificate from recognized Board.
- A Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on manual typewriter OR
- Typing Speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade. OR
- Certificate course from a government recognized Institute.
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
- Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more.
Multi-tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation / 10th Standard Pass Certificate from a recognized Board / School.
TFRI Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit of written examination subject to minimum qualifying marks.
- The decision of the Institute on short-listing will be final and the Institute will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Typing proficiency test, Vehicle Driving test, Trade test for the relevant posts will be qualifying and with minimum 50% marks (wherever marking).
- On line examination will conduct at Jabalpur (M.P.) central only.
TFRI Recruitment Written Exam
- Online Exam will be conducted at Jabalpur (MP) Centre Only.
- Written Exam will be conducted for all the posts wither on the same date or on different dates through MP Online.
- The Question paper (Bilingual – in English and Hindi) will have total 100 MCQ carrying Max Marks as 100, details as below:
- Each Question will carry 01 Mark.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Post Name No. of MCQ Max Marks Duration Technical Assistant 100 100 3 Hours Technician 100 100 3 Hours LDC 100 100 2 Hours Driver (OG) 100 100 2 Hours
Skill Test For TFRI Recruitment
- Candidates qualified in Written Exam for the Post of LDC, Driver & Technician will be called for the following Skill / Physicals test on the basis of written Exam in a ration of 1:5.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter, or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Driver (Ordinary Grade :
- Driving test including knowledge of motor mechanism (minor defects), traffic rules and signals.
- Test in relevant trade
How to Apply TFRI Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the TFRI Notification.
- Check the eligibility from the TFRI Notification 2022-23.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website tfri.icfre.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|