UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2023 check Notification & Apply Link
UPSC NDA-1 Recruitment 2023- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are invited online application for the Examination Notice No.03/2023 NDA-1 Recruitment 2023. If you wants to be Join defense Job in UPSC than this article for you. Eligible male and Female candidates you get full details about UPSC NDA-1 Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy overview, important date, Educational Qualification, selection process , important Links are given on this Page. Eligible candidates before apply you must be read the full notification.
UPSC NDA-1 Vacancy Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||UPSC NDA-1 2023 Exam|
|Job Category||Defense Job|
|Post edited Date||21/12/2022|
|No of Vacancy||395 Vacancies|
|Salary||Rs. 56100- Rs. 1777500/-|
|Apply Last Date||12/01/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
UPSC NDA-1 Recruitment 2023
- Apply Start Date: 21/12/2022
- Apply Last Date: 12/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date: 10/01/2023
- Application From Withdrawal Date: 18 to 24 January 2023
- Admit Card Download : 15 Days Before the Exam
- UPSC CDS-I Exam Date: 16/04/2023
- NDA 1 Result 2023: May 2023
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Female: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online/Challan
NDA 1 20233 Age Limit
- Only unmarried male/Female candidates born not earlier than 02nd july, 2004 and not later than 1st July, 2007 are edible
- Age Relaxation extra as per NDA I Exam 2023 Recruitment Rules.
UPSC NDA 1 Vacancy Details
UPSC NDA-1 2023 Eligibility
For Army Wing of National Defense Academy (NDA)
- The candidates should be 12th passed candidates of the 1+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy and for the 10+2 cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian naval Academy –
- Candidates should be 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
NDA Exam Physical Standards
Candidates Must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defense and Naval Academy Examination(I) 2023. Candidates are advised to read the guidelines official Notification for the required physicals standard and whether they are eligible to apply.
They Should be able to fulfill the following Criteria:
- Running: 2.4 KM in 15 Minutes
- Pushups & Sit-Ups: Minimum 20 each
- Chin-Ups: Minimum 08
- Rope Climbing: 3.4 Meters
UPSC NDA 1 Salary
The CDS salaries pay is mentioned in the official CDS 2023 notification for all different ranks. The grade pay varies according to the ranks of the CDS officers. Indian Defense Service officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier get a fixed amount, Military Service Pay during their entire service period along with CDS 2023 salary. Also, cadets are also paid a monthly stipend of Rs 56,100 per month, during the training period in the Academy.
|Lieutenant to Major||Lt: Level -10 (Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500)
Captain: Level- 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
Major: Level- 11 (69,400-2,07,200)
|Lieutenant Colonel To Major General||Lt Col: Level 12A (1,21,200 2,12,400)
Col: Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
Brig: Level 13A (Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600)
Major General – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15 (Rs. 1, 82, 200- Rs. 2,24,100)|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16 (Rs. 2,05,400 – Rs. 2,24,400)|
|Vice Chief of Army Staff/Army Commander/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17 (Rs. 2,50,000) (fixed)|
|Chief of Army Staff||Level 18 (Rs. 2,25,000) (fixed)|
|Major General||Rs 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs 1,82,200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Rs 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army CDR/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs 2,25,000 (fixed)|
|Chief Of Army Staff||Rs 2,50,000 (fixed)|
UPSC NDA 1 Selection Process
The Combined Defense Services Examination is conducted in two phases – the first stage is the written examination and the second is the interview. this Examination comes under UPSC and the examination of all the thee forces is under this. If the candidate is successful in the written test then he/she is called for SSB interview. After that the adnate is sent to different places for training. Now we will tell you about the NDA Exam pattern.
NDA follows a three-stage recruitment process it consists of
- Written Test
- SSB Interview/Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
NDA 1 2023 Exam Pattern
The Subject of the National Defense Academy (NDA), Indian Naval Academy, NDA1 written exam, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
|General Ability Test||300||2.5 Hours|
|SSB test Interview||900||–|
There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a worng answer has been given by the candidate. 1/3 (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
NDA 1 2023 SSB Interview Involves 2 Stages:
- Stage-1 comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in UPSC NDA & NA OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage-Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over four days. The details of these tests are given on the Join India Army website.
UPSC NDA 1 Exam Centers
The NDA exam centers are mentioned in the official notification by the exam conducting authority i.e. Union public Service Commission. NDA 1 2023 will held in 75 cities in Offline mode. Candidates were advised to arrive at their examination site at least one day ahead of time and to familiarize themselves the the itinerary in order to avoid last-minute hassle. Candidates can view the table below for more information on NDA Exam Center 2023.
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Panaji – Goa|
|Ahmedabad||Prayagraj – Allahabad||Gwalior|
|Almora – Uttarakhand||Indore||Raipur|
|Anantapur – Andhra Pradesh||Itanagar||Rajkot|
|Chennai||Kohima||Srinagar – Uttarakhand|
|Cuttack||Kozhikode – Calicut||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Navi Mumbai||Warangal|
How To Apply NDA 1 From 2023
- Visit the official Website- upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the UPSC NDA 1 2023 Link
- Steps for Applicants
- In part-I If you not Registration than before you Click on the registration, submit your basic information
- Otherwise Click on the Already Registered.
- In part-II, fill the payment details and choice of exam center, upload your photo and sign as per as per guidelines.
- After it, submit Application form and take final Print for future use.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Old Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
FAQs UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2023
Q. How many vacancies will be there NDA1 Notification 2023?
There are 395pots has been announced for NDA 1 2023 Examination.
Q. What is the level of Mathis in the NDA 1 Exam 2023?
Ans. The Level of Math’s paper is up to 10th Standard only.
Q. Can a final year Student apply for NDA 1 Exam?
Yes, Final year candidates can apply for NDA, but you should complete your degree before the date of joining.
Q. How Many Salary in NDA 1 2023?
Ans-Various rank wise Salary in NDA 1