Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment
Short Information:- Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force Invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer Non-Combatant Post. Eligible Candidates Apply for Air Force Agniveer Non- Combatant Recruitment. Before Apply Must Read Full Notification Which is given bottom of the post.
Indian Air Force invites application from eligible unmarried Indian male citizens for selection of Agniveervayu Non-Combatant in Hospitality or Housekeeping streams. Job profile of Hospitality stream will comprise of Cook & Mess Waiter. Job profile of Housekeeping stream will comprise of Safaiwala, Lascar, Washer Up, Water Carrier, Barber, Dhobi, Mochi, Tailor and Watchmen.
Job Overview :-
|Department||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Agniveer Non- Combantant|
|Advt No.||01 / 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 30000/ –Per month|
|Apply Last Date||25/10/2022|
Important Dates :-
- Start Date For Apply Offline:- 16-10- 2022
- Last Date For Apply Offline:-25 – 10 – 2022
Age Limitation :-
- Candidate born between 31 Dec 1999 and 30 Jun 2005 are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 23 years for enrolment cycle of 2022.
- NO Required
- Candidates Must have passed Matriculation / Equivalent examination from an Education Board listed as COBSE member.
Marital Status :-
- unmarried Indian male candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer vayu Non-Combatant in IAF.
- Candidates Can not Get marry until During their training.
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Vision requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within stipulated.
Selection Process :-
Document Required :-
- Class 10th / matriculation passing certificate.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before Jul 2022) (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Consent certificate by Parents/Legal guardian is required for the candidate below 18 years of age.
- The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|