SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment
Short Information:-SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Circle Based Officers (CBO) 1422 Post. Eligible Candidates Apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment. Before Apply Must Read Full Notification Which is given bottom of the post .
Important Dates :-
- Start Date For Apply Online:- 18-10- 2022
- Last Date For Apply Online :-07 – 11 – 2022
- SBI CBO Admit Card:- Nov/Dec 2022
- SBI CBO Exam Date:- 04 – 12- 2022
Age Limitation :-
- Age Limit As on :- 30 -09 – 2022
- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 30.09.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive).
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : NO
- Payment Mode : Online
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as on 30/09/2022.
- Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview.
- Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Online Written Test Test Name NO. Of Qs. Max Marks Duration English Language 30 30 30 Min Banking Knowledge 40 40 40 Min General Awareness/ Economy 30 30 30 Min Computer Aptitude 20 20 20 Min Total 120 120 02 Hours Descriptive Test The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 36,000/– in the scale of 36000–1490 / 7–46430–1740 / 2– 49910–1990 / 7–63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale–I plus 2 advance increments (For work experience of 2 years or more in officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank).
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Brief Resume
- Educational Certificates
- Professional Qualification Certificate
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Form-16/ Salary Slip
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate
Vacancy Details :-
|Bhopal||MP / Chhattisgarh||175||08|
|Kolkata||WB/ Sikkim / A & N Islands||175||00|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra / Goa||200||12|
|North Eastern||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh / Manipur / Meghalaya / Mizoram / Nagaland / Tripura||300||00|
Total post :- 1422
NOTE:- Before Online Must Read Full Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|