SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022-Apply Online for approx. 4500 posts.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022: Apply For the Various Post. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. …
SSC CHSL Vacancy : Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC/ DEO/ Postal Assistant|
|Total Post||4500 Approx.|
|job Location||All India|
|Last Date for Apply||04/01//2023|
SSC CHSL Vacancy : Post Preferences
- Detailed options for various posts and Ministries/ Departments/ Offices will be taken from candidates either online before DV or at the time of document verification
Also Read: SAIL MTT Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Qualification Details
The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date 04/01/2023
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) : The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications.
Also Read: UPPCL Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Selection Process
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test / Typing Test (Tier-III).
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi Language.
- here will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Tier – I (Computer Based Examination)|
|Subject||No. Of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Tier – II ( Descriptive Paper)|
|Tier – III (Skill Test/Typing Test|
Skill Test For Data Entry Operator only
For the post of DEO Grade-A in the Office of the C&AG :
Typing Test for LDC / JSA and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
Also Read: Rajasthan CHO Vacancy 2022
SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis–spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non– verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2𝜃 + Cos2𝜃=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar–diagram, Pie–chart.
NOTE:- Before Apply Online Must Read Full Notification.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt. Updates||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
Find More Lasted New Vacancy
- UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Bihar Police New Vacancy 2023
- UP Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- Army Air Defense Central Recruitment 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification ST/SA 243 Post
- Apex Bank Recruitment 2022-Apply Online
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 Notification
- SECL Graduate Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Recrement 2022-Notification