Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23: Apply Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Vacancy Post. If you looking for this job so your Wait is over now you can Apply Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23. Interested candidate must read full notification before applying Online which is given bottom of the Post. In this post you get full details about eligibility, vacancy details, application fee, age limit, qualification, important dates, syllabus, salary, how to apply etc.
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|No. of Seats||211 Post|
||Powergrid Recruitment 2022-23|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 117500/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||31/12/2022|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notice
- Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Diploma Trainee Electrical (EE)||177|
|Diploma Trainee Civil (CE)||23|
|Diploma Trainee Electronics (EC)||11|
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Relevant Discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR / EWS and pass marks for ST and Ex-SM candidates.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech /BE / M.Tech/ ME with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- Civil Discipline: Civil Engineering
- Electrical Discipline: Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics Discipline: Electronics /Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- Written Test / Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts:
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/ charts / tables, numerical ability etc.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Registration / Login|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|