Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022-Apply Online
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1400 (including a maximum of 280 female only), will be earmarked in a state wise manner. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein below.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Vacancy : Overview
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Category||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme/Yojana|
|Name of Exam||Navy Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023 Batch|
|No. of Seats||1400 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||17/12/2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PFT & Medical|
Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment Eligibility Details
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|SSR ( Male)||1120|
|SSR ( Female)||280|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Salary
|Salary||In Hand||Contribute to ACF||GOI Contribute|
|All Figures in Rs ( Monthly Contribution)|
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Selection Process
Selection process of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR – 01/2023 batch will include three stages :-
- Written Exam (CBT)
- PFT and Initial Medical
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Stage-1 Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in
a state wise manner.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each
carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- 1/4 negative marking
Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer based online examination) will be issued call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical). Stage-II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy’s centers. The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage-II
|Runing||1.6 km in 6 Min 30 sec||08 Min|
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Hight||As per Height|
|Squats (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Syllabus
- Nature of matter
- Force and gravitation
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Measurements in science
- Sound and wave motion
- Atomic structure
- Heat and temperature
- Metals and non-metals
- Carbon and its compounds
- Universe (Planets/ Satellite, Sun, Earth)
- Electricity and its Applications
- Mathematical simplification
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple mensuration
- Measures of central tendency (Median, average, and mode)
- Algebraic identities
- Simultaneous equations
- Profit and loss
- Work and time
- Speed and distance
- Linear equations
- Basic trigonometry
- Geography -Rivers, Ports, Inland, Mountains, Harbors, Soil.
- History, Awards, and Authors, Wars, and Neighbors, Defense, Discoveries, Diseases, and Nutrition.
- Sports Championships, Winner, Terms, Number of Players in different sports.
- Current Affairs, Capitals, and Currencies, Languages, Common Names, Full Forms, and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird, Anthem, Animal, Flower, Song, Flag, Sport, Monuments.
- History – Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Heritage, Arts and Dance, Important National Facts about India.
How To Apply Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Online From 2022
- The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
- The procedure is available on Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application.
- Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Photograph: Passport size recent color photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs).
- The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing beard, head gear, etc in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
- SR Railway Sport Quota Recruitment 2022- Apply online
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
- UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Bihar Police New Vacancy 2023
- UP Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- Army Air Defense Central Recruitment 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification ST/SA 243 Post
- Apex Bank Recruitment 2022-Apply Online
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- SECL Graduate Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Recrement 2022-Notification
- WB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2022