Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022-Apply Online & Check Notification
Indian Navy has notified us that the application process for Agni veer MR Recruitment will start on 8th December 2022. the candidates who are eligible as per the official notification will be able to submit their applications at the official portal of the Indian Navy. This recruitment is processing under the newly launched Agni path Scheme.
Indian Navy MR Vacancy : Overview
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer MR|
|No. of Seats||100 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||17/12/2022|
Also Read: UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for 17292 Posts
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Eligibility Details
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Indian Navy MR Salary
|Salary||In Hand||Contribute to ACF||GOI Contribute|
|All Figures in Rs ( Monthly Contribution)|
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
Indian Navy MR Selection Process
Selection process of Indian Navy MR Agniveer – 01/2023 batch will include three stages
- Written Exam (CBT)
- PFT and Initial Medical
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All India computer based examination- INET would be conduct for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test. Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner.
- The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state.
Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2022
- First phase of the examination is Written Examination.
- There are a total of 50 questions in the computer based examination.
- Students have to attempt this paper online.
- one fourth negative marks for wrong answers.
- The complete exam pattern is provided below:
|Paper||Topics||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Computer Based Examination||
Indian Navy MR Syllabus
- Nature of matter
- Force and gravitation
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Measurements in science
- Sound and wave motion
- Atomic structure
- Heat and temperature
- Metals and non-metals
- Carbon and its compounds
- Universe (Planets/ Satellite, Sun, Earth)
- Electricity and its Applications
- Mathematical simplification
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple mensuration
- Measures of central tendency (Median, average, and mode)
- Algebraic identities
- Simultaneous equations
- Profit and loss
- Work and time
- Speed and distance
- Linear equations
- Basic trigonometry
- Geography -Rivers, Ports, Inland, Mountains, Harbors, Soil.
- History, Awards, and Authors, Wars, and Neighbors, Defense, Discoveries, Diseases, and Nutrition.
- Sports Championships, Winner, Terms, Number of Players in different sports.
- Current Affairs, Capitals, and Currencies, Languages, Common Names, Full Forms, and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird, Anthem, Animal, Flower, Song, Flag, Sport, Monuments.
- History – Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Heritage, Arts and Dance, Important National Facts about India.
Stage-II (Indian Navy MR Physical Fitness Test)
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Hight||As per Height|
|Run||1.6 Km in 6 Min 30 sec.||1.6 km in 8 Min|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
Stage-III ( Final Medical Examnation)
Final Recruitment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Recruitment Medical Examination will be recruited. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini/ INHS Kalyani within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
How To Apply Indian Navy MR Online From 2022
- The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
- The procedure is available on Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Photograph: Passport size recent color photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing beard, head gear, etc in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join on telegram||Click Here|
More Lasted Govt. Job
- SR Railway Sport Quota Recruitment 2022- Apply online
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
- UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Bihar Police New Vacancy 2023
- UP Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- Army Air Defense Central Recruitment 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification ST/SA 243 Post
- Apex Bank Recruitment 2022-Apply Online
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- SECL Graduate Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Recrement 2022-Notification
- WB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2022
- Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
- CGPSC SSE 2022 Recruitment Notification for State Service Exam